วันจันทร์ที่ 1 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2550

What society expects of me

I think the people around me are expecting from me. My parents want me to be more aggressive in my work. They want me to be a successful person in future but they will not make me feel bad by their pressure. Sometimes they might but they just want to see their son pays more attention.
Last term my grade was very low in many subjects. I didn’t pass 50% in science subject. At first I was very upset later my mother saw it. She didn’t say anything she just ask me one question. She asked me that what the honor mean for me. Then she said “for me honor is responsibility and doing best on your duty”. Then I began to think that if I keep get a bad result no one will get in trouble except me. My pride my honor will be broken. I feel guilty because I let my mother dawn. I make her disappoint. I will pay more attention in everything that pass in my life that is what my parents expect from me.
For teachers and friends I think they expect from me too. For friends I think they just expect me to be a good person in society in future.
My teachers expect of me a lot. Some teachers they might expect of me but some might not. But they all want me to be such a good person in society. I think every teacher want to see the full ability of their students. I always disappointed them I didn’t try 100%. I don’t know why may be because of my personality.
There are many expecting around me and I don’t think I’m the only one that has many expect. I don’t want to let anyone dawn anymore foe now on I will do on my best.

3 ความคิดเห็น:

Aloha กล่าวว่า...
ความคิดเห็นนี้ถูกผู้เขียนลบ
Aloha กล่าวว่า...

Your parents think at the same thing what my parents think. They want me to be a successful person in the future too and I think every parent expects like that. My parents always tell me that I should read more books and play games less, but I always lazy. Several days ago I tested in the science lesson and get low point than I have done, my mother says that if I do not read the book now I will fail the “entrance” test. I think we should do something now for the “entrance” such as read more books and study carefully.


Than....

First!! กล่าวว่า...

Hi Ohm! I really like your opinion. Pay attention is success if you want to pass the exam of every subject, or pass everything. I think you are a good person and I think that everyone think like me. You did not pass 50 percent of science was not strange because science is not your style. I think your mother understand you best. I think that she just want you to think yourself and fine the way to change your personality, by the way you change it already. So you told yourself that you will pay attention to everything, and you know that no one will get in trouble except you if you got bad result.
Last one, I was very happy when I pick up the paper and found that is your address, because I want to comment and read your blog. I think your English is very good.